2020 WITI@UC Athena Awards - Executive Leadership
The WITI@UC Athena Awards recognize those who embody, encourage, and promote the inclusion of women in technology. Awardees will be leaders who inspire others to pursue and persevere in technical careers by way of their outstanding contributions, and by service and mentorship toward promoting education and inclusion in the field.
The Executive Leadership Award recognizes individuals who demonstrate exceptional executive leadership by supporting the professional development and promotion of women in their large companies or organizations (500+ employees).
Award winners can be recognized for a wide variety of accomplishments, including:
- Demonstrating leadership in promoting greater diversity and inclusion in the field or sector
- Expanding opportunities for engaging women in technology
- Demonstrating impact on advancing women’s professional achievements in technology
- Nominees typically have a minimum of 5 years of experience in their executive leadership role(s)
- Past Athena Award Winners: 2019 Athena Awards Winners, 2017 Athena Award Winners, and 2016 Athena Award Winners
For questions or comments please email WITI@berkeley.edu