2020 WITI@UC Athena Awards - Early Career
The WITI@UC Athena Awards recognize those who embody, encourage, and promote the inclusion of women in technology. Awardees will be leaders who inspire others to pursue and persevere in technical careers by way of their outstanding contributions, and by service and mentorship toward promoting education and inclusion in the field.
The Early Career Award recognizes promising young STEM leaders in industry, academia, or the public sector.
Award winners can be recognized for a wide variety of accomplishments, including:
- Undertaking technically innovative work
- Demonstrating potential for leadership in their field
- Expanding opportunities for engaging girls in technology and science
- Demonstrating impact on advancing women’s participation in technology and science
- Nominees typically have fewer than 5 years in their career
- Past Athena Award Winners: 2019 Athena Awards Winners, 2017 Athena Award Winners, and 2016 Athena Award Winners
For questions or comments please email WITI@berkeley.edu